|Musical Director||Mr Keith Thomasson|
|Chairperson||Mr Roger Godwin||01722 326 731|
|Secretary & Membership||Mrs Philipa Godwin||01722 326 731|
|Treasurer, Press & Publicity||Mr Eric Ralph||07840 567 150|
General Enquiries Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
New members are always warmly welcomed:
- A small friendly choir who enjoy singing a variety of music from light to classical
- No audition required – beginners are welcome
- No requirement to read music
- Subscription is £75 per annum (quarterly pro rata reduced rates apply if you join after March)
- Contact Mrs. Philippa Godwin on 01722 326 731 for more information about joining the New Sarum Singers or arranging to come along one Monday to try us out!
OR simply submit a new Member Application form – see below for details.
Copy the Member Application Form below into an email (click here to create a blank email form) then complete the form with your details and email it to The Treasurer for processing. You should hear back within seven days.
Please use the text “New Sarum Singers: Member Application Form” as the email’s Subject line so it can be easily recognized as a new member application.
New Sarum Singers Member Application Form
|PREFERRED FIRST or NICK-NAME|
|CHOIR SECTION: Soprano / Alto / Tenor / Bass|
|CHORAL LEVEL: Novice / Intermediate / Experienced|
NOTE: Membership of the New Sarum Singers is only complete when the subscription (or pro rata amount agreed by the Treasurer) has been received.
©New Sarum Singers 2017